The entire GRE Verbal Reasoning course is taught by Jeeva, an expert teacher of the ETS standard tests like GRE, GMAT and SAT with over 20 years of experience in coaching thousands of students for top scores.
This prep course contains over 15 hours of video content covering Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence question types in the Verbal Reasoning section of the GRE test.
The theory part of the course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the techniques and approaches required for mastering these questions. A critical reading of these questions teaches you how to recognize relationships among words, ideas and concepts thereby enhancing your ability to reason, interpret and evaluate the Sentence Equivalence (SE) and Text Completion (TC) questions accurately.
A varied set of vocabulary taught along with the practice exercises will not only help you understand but also contextualize these high frequency GRE words. You’ll learn all of this by using a mix of video, practice questions with explanation, reading texts and drill exercises with key.
The course exclusively features the immense knowledge and unparalleled expertise of the instructor to equip the students with necessary preparation to excel in the Verbal section of the GRE. The videos are not downloadable; however enrolled students will be able to access every step of the course whenever it suits them.
- Over 40 Videos of Theory and Practice Questions with Explanation
- 30 Downloadable Documents with Notes and Practice Questions
- Over 100 Drill Questions for Exercise with Key and Explanation
- Verbal Reasoning section explained
- Understanding text completion and sentence equivalence questions
- Challenges and choices in selecting the accurate answers
- Critical reading skills and vocabulary
- Use of structural clues and road signs
- Process of elimination and time management
- Time tested rules to ace SE questions
- Test day tips
Language of instruction: English